This thread was getting too long, so I’m starting a new one. (The first thread can be read here)
When I read the following thread, my heart sank a little–mainly because of the impression it creates of the GOP. Continue reading “Trump: Russia Investigation (2)”
Here’s a tweet from a libertarian that made me think of this:
Do you agree that presence and type of political bias at Facebook is none of Congress’s business? This seems wrong to me on a variety of levels. Let me try and sort them out. Continue reading “Should Congress Regulate Social Media Platforms?”
1. To what degree, do you care about having good leaders in Hawai’i?
2. Do you think there is a high demand for good leaders in Hawai’i?
3. In what ways can citizens express the desire for good leaders?
4. What venues are available to citizens to support good leaders?
5. How would you rate the quality of leadership in Hawai’i (1-10 scale)?
Thread on foreign policy and world events during the Trump administration. Continue reading “Foreign Policy during the Trump Administration”
A thread for posting and discussing information and news relating to information warfare. By the way, here’s my understanding of what information warfare actually is. Continue reading “Information Warfare and Hyper Warfare Thread”
Repository for links and comments regarding corruption by Trump and those in his family and administration. Continue reading “Trump: Corruption and Conflicts of Interests Thread”