Hawai’i Business Magazine has done a report on what I assume are major problems and the changes we need to make to address those problems. I haven’t read the report yet, but I want to. This thread will be a place to take notes and discuss the report.
1. To what degree, do you care about having good leaders in Hawai’i?
2. Do you think there is a high demand for good leaders in Hawai’i?
3. In what ways can citizens express the desire for good leaders?
4. What venues are available to citizens to support good leaders?
5. How would you rate the quality of leadership in Hawai’i (1-10 scale)?